1st FLOOR 2135 SQ. FT
2nd FLOOR 866 SQ. FT
OPT 1st FLOOR SUITE 254 SQ. FT
BASEMENT 2135 – 2389 SQ. FT
The “EUROPA” displays some very exciting and innovative living opportunities for today’s move-up family as well as for multi-generational families.
Today, more move-up home buyers are opting for a master bedroom on the first floor. Long a standard design in the South and the West, the master down family home is becoming more and more popular in the Northeast. This offers families with school age children a comfortable zoning of adult and children’s living space. Parents have a luxury suite on the main living level and children have bedrooms, baths and secondary living space on the second level.
Read More/LessThe EUROPA addresses this market with the same quality and amenities as you expect to find in a CANUSO home.
In addition, today there is a trend toward multi-generational living that include adult children coming home after college and staying until a later stage of life, or elder parents looking for independent living, that is close to family and affordable at the same time. The Europa offers an expansion option of a multi-gen/guest quarters, which addresses either of these needs.
Entering the home, you will in a formal two-story foyer with a view to the stairway bridge above. From this vantage point you can see the dramatic stair and the gracious glass walled 10’ high great room beyond. This space encompasses a family gathering/entertainment space with a feature wall large enough to accommodate a large screen TV and a firebox, a gourmet kitchen enhanced by an oversized island with counter-seating, and a generous light filled garden dining space ideal for daily dining or entertaining.
There are other features strategically located within the living area that make this home unique such as:
- A pocket office for household functions
- A large pantry closet.
- A drop zone for everyone’s mail and messages
- A family closet for everyday jackets
There is also a true multi-generation expansion option, attaching a separate living suite at the front of the house for family members who are meant to live there more permanently. These quarters have a private entrance at the front porch so residents can go and come without disturbing anyone. Also, there is a connection into the home for family connectivity and also use of the home amenities. The suite consists of a flex- room, with a TV/living room/dining area, a bedroom with a walk-in closet and a master bath with a tub or a shower.
The EUROPA has three distinct elevations to choose from a farmhouse, a craftsman and a formal design each offered in an array of color combinations as well as varied brick and stone accents.
“The “Europa” displays some very exciting and innovative living opportunities a for today’s move-up family as well as for multi-generational families. “
- Entering the home, a two story foyer views the dramatic stair, the second floor bridge and the gracious glass walled 10’ high great room beyond.
- The front “Flex Room” can be a formal living room, a den, or a true dining room.
- The “great room” encompasses a family gathering/entertainment space, a gourmet kitchen, and a generous light filled garden dining space.
- Tucked between the flex room and the kitchen is the walk in pantry and “pocket office”, which can serve as a butler’s pantry if dining room is selected.
- The first floor master suite design offers comfortable zoning; parents have a luxury retreat on the main living level and children have 3 generous bedrooms, and secondary living space upstairs.
- An upstairs bedroom easily converts to a junior master suite with an en-suite bathroom to accommodate family member that moves back home for a short period of time.
- The Europa features a true multi-generational option, “A Home within a Home”. This is designed for the senior members of the family (Mom and Dad) to have their own private apartment having connectivity to the family.
NEED HELP. CONTACT US TODAY.
Call Now to Schedule an Appointment!
Mary Helen Ranieri