1st FLOOR 2135 SQ. FT
2nd FLOOR 866 SQ. FT
OPT 1st FLOOR SUITE 254 SQ. FT
BASEMENT 2135 – 2389 SQ. FT
The “EUROPA” displays some very exciting and innovative living opportunities for today’s move-up family as well as for multi-generational families.
Today, more move-up home buyers are opting for a master bedroom on the first floor. Long a standard design in the South and the West, the master down family home is becoming more and more popular in the Northeast. This offers families with school age children a comfortable zoning of adult and children’s living space. Parents have a luxury suite on the main living level and children have bedrooms, baths and secondary living space on the second level.
Read More/LessThe EUROPA addresses this market with the same quality and amenities as you expect to find in a CANUSO home.
In addition, today there is a trend toward multi-generational living that include adult children coming home after college and staying until a later stage of life, or elder parents looking for independent living, that is close to family and affordable at the same time. The Europa offers an expansion option of a multi-gen/guest quarters, which addresses either of these needs.
Entering the home, you will in a formal two-story foyer with a view to the stairway bridge above. From this vantage point you can see the dramatic stair and the gracious glass walled 10’ high great room beyond. This space encompasses a family gathering/entertainment space with a feature wall large enough to accommodate a large screen TV and a firebox, a gourmet kitchen enhanced by an oversized island with counter-seating, and a generous light filled garden dining space ideal for daily dining or entertaining.
There are other features strategically located within the living area that make this home unique such as:
- A pocket office for household functions
- A large pantry closet.
- A drop zone for everyone’s mail and messages
- A family closet for everyday jackets
There is also a true multi-generation expansion option, attaching a separate living suite at the front of the house for family members who are meant to live there more permanently. These quarters have a private entrance at the front porch so residents can go and come without disturbing anyone. Also, there is a connection into the home for family connectivity and also use of the home amenities. The suite consists of a flex- room, with a TV/living room/dining area, a bedroom with a walk-in closet and a master bath with a tub or a shower.
The EUROPA has three distinct elevations to choose from a farmhouse, a craftsman and a formal design each offered in an array of color combinations as well as varied brick and stone accents.
“The “Europa” displays some very exciting and innovative living opportunities a for today’s move-up family as well as for multi-generational families. “
- Entering the home, a two story foyer views the dramatic stair, the second floor bridge and the gracious glass walled 10’ high great room beyond.
- The front “Flex Room” can be a formal living room, a den, or a true dining room.
- The “great room” encompasses a family gathering/entertainment space, a gourmet kitchen, and a generous light filled garden dining space.
- Tucked between the flex room and the kitchen is the walk in pantry and “pocket office”, which can serve as a butler’s pantry if dining room is selected.
- The first floor master suite design offers comfortable zoning; parents have a luxury retreat on the main living level and children have 3 generous bedrooms, and secondary living space upstairs.
- An upstairs bedroom easily converts to a junior master suite with an en-suite bathroom to accommodate family member that moves back home for a short period of time.
- The Europa features a true multi-generational option, “A Home within a Home”. This is designed for the senior members of the family (Mom and Dad) to have their own private apartment having connectivity to the family.