1st FLOOR 1891 SQ. FT
2nd FLOOR 1971 SQ. FT
OPT 3rd FLOOR 502 SQ. FT
BASEMENT 1891 SQ. FT
The “CHANTICLEER II” offers a mix of formal and functional living spaces that meets the needs of today’s family!
Entering the home through a Formal Foyer and leading through the Art Gallery to the Flex Room, which can be used to meet the needs of your family, a Formal Dining Room, Library/Study or perhaps a 2nd Family Room to get away from the hustle and bustle of today’s family. Also, the foyer offers access as well as the garage to a Mud Room, which includes family lockers, utility sink and dog wash, and helps to keep the family organized.
From the Flex Room, you’ll turn to the dramatic floating staircase and window wall that takes your breath away. It’s an architectural design piece that will turn heads. Spanning the rear of the home, the great room is the true heartbeat of the house. The three focal points of this space are the family gathering area, the grand open kitchen with a gourmet island, and a light-filled dining room with three walls of windows. Designed to unify all the family functions in one active living space, it is flooded with natural light on three sides as it sits comfortably between the center garden retreat and the rear patio gathering area.
The focus of casual living gathering space is the stunning entertainment wall large enough to allow for full separation of TV/fireplace, art and display of family treasures or a wall of storage. This area is flanked on each side by outdoor living space. Across the great room is a spectacular grand chef’s kitchen with an oversized island that accommodates seating, an abundance of cabinets and open floating shelves on either side of the designer range hood. A second island and built-in wet bar are optional opportunities.
A sparkling sunroom/dining room opens to this generous family living space making it perfect for both daily dining and for entertaining.
Upstairs is a grand second floor highlighted by a huge master suite with two abundant walk-in closets, dressing room and a master bath with dual vanities, a soaking tub and a separate shower. There are three family bedrooms. One has a private bath and a walk-in closet. The other two share a dual sink bath. A laundry room completes the bedroom level.
The home has space for 3 cars, configured as a two-car garage and a separate single garage that affords the family a wide range of optional uses. This single garage element has a garage door on the front and an optional one in the rear. It can house recreational vehicles, such as campers, bikes, boats, carriages, and motorcycles. It can be a workshop or storage for all garden and barbeque equipment. With its optional backyard access it is the ideal picnics and parties and party pavilion.
The Chanticleer II has a distinct elevation offered in an array of color combinations as well as varied brick, and stone accents.
“The “HUB” of the home is “the back of the house”, a central command station that actually makes family life function.”
- As you enter the home you are greeted by the dramatic “flex room”, with 11’ high-ceilings and a view to the formal garden deck which can be viewed from the stairs and the great room, connecting the main social spaces of the home.
- The three focal points of the great room are the family gathering area, the grand open kitchen with a gourmet island and a light-filled dining room.
- The “HUB” of the home is “the back of the house”, a central command station that makes family life function. It contains; a pocket office, a family communication center, a walk-in pantry, a family closet, and room for optional cubbies.
- The home has space for 3 cars, configured as a two car garage and a separate single garage that affords the family a wide range of optional uses.
- Alternatively, the third garage can be finished bonus living space providing; a home office, a bedroom and bath, a hobby room, a children’s play area, or a “cave”.
- Upstairs is a spectacular master suite, three generous family bedrooms including a princess suite with a private bath, and a conveniently located laundry room.