The “ELYSIUM” offers exciting and innovative yet traditional living spaces that fit the needs of today’s active family lifestyle. Entering the home, you experience a millennial center hall design, with the dining room on one side and a flex living space on the other, which can be open as a parlor/living room or closed in to accommodate a private study. From the foyer you can view the length of the home into the expansive great room and then to the rear patio.
» Read More
Spanning the rear of the home, the great room is the true heartbeat of the house. The three focal points of this space are the family gathering area, the grand open kitchen with a gourmet island, and a light-filled dining room with three walls of windows.
A large entertainment wall that accommodates a large screen TV, an optional fireplace and all the art or storage you could need is the focus of the casual seating area in the great room. Large windows opening to the back patio wash the back wall of this space.
Across the great room is a spectacular grand chef’s kitchen with a large island with counter seating capability, an abundance of cabinets and open floating shelves on either side of the designer range hood.
A sparkling sunroom/dining room opens to this grand family space making it perfect for both daily dining or for entertaining.
Upstairs is a grand master suite with two walk-in closets and a master bath with his and hers vanities and a large walk-in shower. Three generous family bedrooms and dual sink family bathroom and a laundry room complete the second floor.
The “hub” of the home is the “back of the house”, a central command station that actually makes family life function. The home has space for 3 cars, configured as a two car garage and a tandem single garage that affords the family a wide range of optional uses. This single garage element can be a workshop or storage for all garden and barbeque equipment or can house recreational vehicles, such as campers, bikes, boats, carriages, and motorcycles. With an optional backyard access it is the ideal picnics and parties and party pavilion.
Alternatively, this space, can be built as finished bonus living space. Located adjacent to the kitchen but away from the mainstream activity of the home it creates a wide range of lifestyle opportunities.
The Elysium has three distinct elevations to choose from a farmhouse, a craftsman and a formal design each offered in an array of color combinations as well as varied brick, and stone accents.
» Read Less
Designed to unify all the family functions in one active living space, it is flooded with natural light.
This website is for marketing purposes only. All dimensions, plans, and elevations are approximate and subject to normal construction variances and tolerances. We reserve the right to make changes without notice.
- A gracious dual staircase enters from either the foyer or the family area.
- The active living space spanning the rear of the home features three focal points; the entertainment wall, the grand open kitchen with a gourmet island, and a family dining area with optional pop-out bay.
- Located adjacent to the kitchen, is a walk-in pantry and “pocket office” house the family’s management center.
- The “Hub” is the “back of the house” containing; a drop zone, a family closet and space for optional cubbies.
- The tandem garage space can finished bonus living space providing; a home office, a bedroom and bath; a hobby Room, a children’s play room, or a “cave”.
- Upstairs is a grand master suite with spacious walk-in closets and optional wet room in the bathroom.
- Three generous family bedrooms, a hall bath and a conveniently located laundry room are also on the second floor.