The “SIENA” offers exciting and innovative yet traditional living spaces that respond to a traditional family lifestyle.
Entering the home, you experience a center hall formality, with an open area dining room on one side and a French-doored den/office on the other. There is a dramatic view of a gracious dual staircase that enters from both the foyer and the family area.
Spanning the whole rear of the home, the great room is the true heartbeat of the house. Designed to unify all the family functions in one active living space, it is the heart of the home. The three focal points of this space are the entertainment wall and the grand open kitchen with a gourmet island and a family dining area that has an optional pop-out bay.
» Read More
The focus of casual living space is the expansive entertainment wall large enough to allow for a TV and an optional fireplace. The kitchen with a window over the sink features a large prep island with counter seating and abundant cabinet space.
Upstairs is a grand master suite with two walk-in closets and a master bath with a wet room containing a bath and separate shower. Three generous family bedrooms, a dual sink family bath and a laundry room complete the second floor.
The “back of the house”, hub is divided into two spaces off the opposites sides of kitchen. They are the central command stations that actually make family life function.
The home has space for 3 cars, configured as a two car garage and an additional single tandem garage that affords the family a wide range of optional uses. It can house recreational vehicles, such as campers, bikes, boats, carriages, and motorcycles. It can be a workshop or storage for all garden and barbeque equipment. With an optional backyard access, such as a rear garage door, it is the ideal picnics and parties and party pavilion.
Alternatively, this space can be built as finished bonus living space. Located adjacent to the kitchen but away from the mainstream activity of the home it creates a wide range of lifestyle opportunities.
» Read Less
The Siena has three distinct elevations to choose from a farmhouse, a craftsman and a formal design each offered in an array of color combinations as well as varied brick, and stone accents.
This website is for marketing purposes only. All dimensions, plans, and elevations are approximate and subject to normal construction variances and tolerances. We reserve the right to make changes without notice.
- A “Millennial” center hall design, with the dining room on one side and a flex living space on the other. The flex space can be open as a parlor/living room or closed in to accommodate a private study.
- The three focal points of the great room are the family gathering area, the grand open kitchen with a gourmet island, and a light-filled dining room.
- The “Hub” is the “back of the house” containing; a drop zone, a pantry, and a family closet.
- A “pocket office”, strategically located off the gourmet kitchen, creates a management center to keep today’s hectic life organized.
- The tandem garage space can be finished bonus living space providing; a home office; a bedroom and bath, a hobby room, a children’s play room; or a “cave”.
- The second floor is ideal for today’s family with a grand master suite, three generous family bedrooms, and a conveniently located laundry room.