The “CHANTICLEER” offers exciting and innovated living opportunities that respond to today’s family living trends.
Entering the home, you will stop and savor the experience. Your eyes travel the length of the home, stopped by the view through the “front room”, a high-ceiling library/game/flex space into a central garden, an oasis that brings the outdoors in, right at your front door. This garden which can be viewed from the stairs and the great room as well, offers a private quiet outdoor retreat, connecting the main social spaces of the home.
» Read More
Spanning the rear of the home, the great room is the true heartbeat of the house. The three focal points of this space are the family gathering area, the grand open kitchen with a gourmet island, and a light-filled dining room with three walls of windows. Designed to unify all the family functions in one active living space, it is flooded with natural light on three sides as it sits comfortably between the center garden retreat and the rear patio gathering area
The focus of casual living gathering space is the stunning entertainment wall large enough to allow for full separation of TV/fireplace, art and display of family treasures or a wall of storage. This area is flanked on each side by outdoor living space.
Across the great room is a spectacular grand chef’s kitchen with an oversized island that accommodates seating, an abundance of cabinets and open floating shelves on either side of the designer range hood. A second island and built in wet bar are optional opportunities.
A sparkling sunroom/dining room opens to this generous family living space making it perfect for both daily dining and for entertaining.
Upstairs is a grand second floor highlighted by a huge master suite with two abundant walk-in closets and a master bath with, his and hers vanities and a wet room containing a tub and a separate shower. There are three family bedrooms. One has the has the option of a private bath and a walk in closet. The other two share a dual sink bath. A windowed laundry room completes the bedroom level.
The home has space for 3 cars, configured as a two car garage and a separate single garage that affords the family a wide range of optional uses. This single garage element has a garage door on the front and an optional one in the rear. It can house recreational vehicles, such as campers, bikes, boats, carriages, and motorcycles. It can be a workshop or storage for all garden and barbeque equipment. With its optional backyard access it is the ideal picnics and parties and party pavilion.
Alternatively, the third garage space, can be a finished bonus living space. Located adjacent to the kitchen but away from the mainstream activity of the home it creates a wide range of lifestyle opportunities.
The Chanticleer has three distinct elevations to choose from a farmhouse, a craftsman and a formal design each offered in an array of color combinations as well as varied brick, and stone accents.
» Read Less
The “HUB” of the home is “the back of the house”, a central command station that actually makes family life function.
This website is for marketing purposes only. All dimensions, plans, and elevations are approximate and subject to normal construction variances and tolerances. We reserve the right to make changes without notice.
- As you enter the home you are greeted by the dramatic “flex room”, with 11’ high-ceilings and a view to the formal garden deck which can be viewed from the stairs and the great room, connecting the main social spaces of the home.
- The three focal points of the great room are the family gathering area, the grand open kitchen with a gourmet island and a light-filled dining room.
- The “HUB” of the home is “the back of the house”, a central command station that makes family life function. It contains; a pocket office, a family communication center, a walk-in pantry, a family closet, and room for optional cubbies.
- The home has space for 3 cars, configured as a two car garage and a separate single garage that affords the family a wide range of optional uses.
- Alternatively, the third garage can be finished bonus living space providing; a home office, a bedroom and bath, a hobby room, a children’s play area, or a “cave”.
- Upstairs is a spectacular master suite, three generous family bedrooms including a princess suite with a private bath, and a conveniently located laundry room.