The “ALLUVIUM” offers an exciting, innovative yet value-oriented living opportunity for today’s striving family. The Alluvium welcomes you home at the front door with long vistas through the formal and informal living spaces through the wall of windows opening the home to the backyard beyond. The open gracious spaces flooded with natural light follow the trending lifestyle of families today. The flexible front room can be a living room, a dining room, a study, a library or a family quiet space.
» Read More
The focus of casual living gathering space is the entertainment wall large enough to allow for a large screen TV, storage and even an optional fireplace This area is flanked by an open stair on one side and by outdoor living space to the read.
Across the great room is a spectacular grand chef’s kitchen with a great island with counter seating capability, an abundance of cabinets and open floating shelves on either side of the designer range hood.
The “hub” is the “back of the house”, a central command station that actually makes family life function, containing many unique features.
The second floor of The Alluvium is ideal for the growing family. It features a grand master suite with two walk-in closets and a glamorous master bath with an oversized shower and separate his and hers vanities. Three generous family bedrooms and a dual sink bath plus a laundry room are all upstairs as well.
The home has a two car garage standard and an optional separate single garage that affords the family a wide range of optional uses. This single garage element has a garage door on the front and an optional one in the rear. It can house recreational vehicles, such as campers, bikes, boats, carriages, and motorcycles. It can be a workshop or storage for all garden and barbeque equipment. With its optional backyard access it is the ideal picnics and parties and party pavilion.
Alternatively, this third garage space can be built as bonus living space. Located adjacent to the kitchen but away from the mainstream activity of the home it creates a wide range of lifestyle opportunities.
» Read Less
A sparkling sunroom and dining room opens to this grand family space making it perfect for both daily dining or for entertaining
This website is for marketing purposes only. All dimensions, plans, and elevations are approximate and subject to normal construction variances and tolerances. We reserve the right to make changes without notice.
- The Alluvium welcomes you home with long vistas through the formal and informal living spaces.
- The flexible front room can be a living room, a dining room, a study, a library or a family quiet space.
- The three focal points of the great room are the family gathering area, the grand open kitchen with a gourmet island, and a light-filled dining room.
- The “Hub” is the “back of the house”, a central command station that actually makes family life function. It contains; a pocket office, a pantry, a family closet and room for optional cubbies.
- The optional third garage space can be finished as bonus living space providing; a home office, a bedroom and bath, a hobby room, a children’s play room, or a “cave”.
- The second floor is ideal for the growing family with a grand master suite and three generous family bedrooms and conveniently located laundry room.